If you have a truck that doesn't meet our supported makes and cab styles we still may be able to assist you. Feel free to send us a message through the contact us page letting us know of your interest and we will contact you to discuss it.
- We are willing to discuss other makes.
Supported Years: Late 1990s to present
Supported Cab Styles:
- Crew (Quad, Double) - rear doors are the same width as the front doors
- Extended (Super, Club, King, Xtra, Access) - Restricts trailer to a ball hitch or gooseneck.
- Standard (Regular) - Restricts trailer to a ball hitch or gooseneck.
Trailers & Bed Sizes:
- You will need a minimum of 22" from the rear of your cab for items in your truck bed or trailer to safely clear the ZoomRoom.
- Fifth Wheel - You must have a long (8-foot) bed.
- Gooseneck - You can have a short (6-foot) or long (8-foot) bed, but for the short bed your trailer neck will need to angle away from the cab.
- 2016 and older Fords will need a custom box brace
- Chevy and Ram pre-2016 will require a custom install due to wrap-over doors
- Fords with a factory sunroof will require extra work to strengthen the roof